[ct-user] Update - CTWIN - full screen

To: "CT" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Update - CTWIN - full screen
From: "N2TK" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 18:58:55 -0400
>From the feedback I have received it seems what I am seeing on "Full Screen"
is what I am supposed to see. It is not quite full screen. The feedback I
have received agrees the font isn't the best. Anyway of changing the font?

When you use "Window" the font looks good, but just can't get it to fill
most of the screen.

Thanks for the feedback. Anyone know how to change the font when operating
"Full Screen"?
N2TK, Tony