RE: [ct-user] CTWIN - full screen

To: <N2TK@arrl.net>, "'CT'" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [ct-user] CTWIN - full screen
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@fast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 19:05:13 -0400
Tony,

I have been battling the same problem and I just logged on to share
my experiences.

I am working on a friend's computer for the contest. It's a Dell
Latitude with a 800 X 600 maximum screen resolution and Win98 SE.
When I used the -VGA switch the bottom of the CT window isn't on the
screen in the window mode or full screen mode. So this switch option
isn't valid for this computer.

I've downloaded the latest video drivers and checked the bios and
nothing helped.

I found there is a Function-F7 on the keyboard called Font. This
changes the size of the DOS window by increasing the font size. When
I toggled the font size the CTWin window occupies the entire screen
and eliminates the black boarder. The font isn't the greatest and
I'm trying to change that now.

Hope this helps.

John
k3ct@fast.net