[ct-user] How do I RUN CT_Time ??

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] How do I RUN CT_Time ??
From: "Vic Bull" <thunderware@toast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 03:51:14 -0800
Need to fix a log where my clock is one hour slow.

Know of the CT_Time utility.   Appears to be a DOS program.  Have downloaded
it,  unzipped it, but am unable to correctly guess just which incantations will
make it actually EXecute..  Have used CT 9.67 for several years,  but am notta
DOS Jock,  nor computer whiz.   Unable in the FAQ's, Hints and Kinks,  or in
the Archive to find actually HOW TO RUN THIS (or any other)  UTILITY.

Guess that I will have to edit the time for the  989  QSO's in WordPad, unless
some kind soul can suggest the correct approach.  Guessing has not been working.
Thanks,   Vic  Bull