Re: [ct-user] CY9SS AND RAC

To: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu, Charles Wooten NF4A <nf4a@knology.net>,ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CY9SS AND RAC
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 19:03:55 -0400
Hi Jim:
This another Yes, No, or Maybe situation !!!

The RAC Canada Day Rules defines Nova Scoita[NS](VE1,VA1,CY9,CY0).

I entered my CY9SS as CG1SS to get my NS Mult. and will change it back
in the Cabrillo and ADIF files. Wish there was a better way.

In addition to RAC.DAT and OFFICIAL.RAC, maybe we need to have RAC.COUNTRIES
:-).

73
Bob, K1VU