Re: [ct-user] CTWin Dupes - CQP?

To: Alan Zack <k7acz@cox.net>, "Rich Hallman - N7TR" <rich@n7tr.com>,<CT-User@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CTWin Dupes - CQP?
From: Ed K1EP <k1ep.list@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 06:17:21 -0400
At 10/3/2005 12:25 AM, Alan Zack wrote:
>Yes, I had to hit TAB twice before it showed a DUPE.

Actually, I think it was at least three times.

>I had to depend on the
>CHECK PARTIAL window to show a dupe.  I was using CTWin 10.02.008.  It did
>not show my MULTS.

It showed my mults.  Did you have the correct CQP.DAT file?  There is one file
for CA and a different file for non-CA.  I do remember having to edit the file
for one county though, there was one abbreviation that was used that wasn't in
the file.

>It thought I was in CA instead of outside of CA and only
>gave me one MULT for CA, it never showed any of CA counties as a MULT.  I
>had to manually highlight each new county worked and put a check mark in the
>NEW MULT column to indicate it was a new mult and complete the CQP Summary
>Sheet to compute my final score.  Also, the Cabrillo page stated Cabrillo
>Format not yet implemented for this contest.

It didn't seem necessary to submit a file.  I submitted my log.all file and it
was happy.