Re: [ct-user] CTWin Dupes - CQP?

To: "Rich Hallman - N7TR" <rich@n7tr.com>, <CT-User@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CTWin Dupes - CQP?
From: "Alan Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:07:40 -0700
Thanks for the info.  I must have used the wrong CQP.DAT file.  Didn't know
there was a difference.  Will check into this and use the correct file next
time.  Thanks for pointing it out.
Sri CT, operator error, but the DUPE part was still faulty.  But the CHECK
PARTIAL window would show if you worked a station on that band already.
Shouldn't have to depend on it, but you work with what you got.

73