Re: [ct-user] CT.CFG doesn't like baud rate of 57600 ??

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT.CFG doesn't like baud rate of 57600 ??
From: "Charles W. Shaw" <chasshaw@leaco.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 22:30:39 +0000
Jim,
         I also noticed it.  Same CT-DOS as last year -- 10.02.003 on same
computer.  It didn't happen last year, but then I was using an earlier
version of the Orion firmware then, too.
         Anyway, once it bounced me to 34,400 and I reset it to 57,600, it
stayed there from that time on despite being shut down or reset multiple
times.

Charles - N5UL
Hobbs, NM