Re: [ct-user] How do send CW to an Orion?

To: <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] How do send CW to an Orion?
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 23:18:31 -0000
I'm not sure I understand you comments about the FT100MP(mkv). I have the
computer/CT plugged into the front panel jack and my keyer plugged into the
rear jack for manual sending. What am I doing wrong,,,,,it works fine
here..??.. I don't want stuff working if it's not supposed to......

MAL              N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia