[ct-user] CW Functions

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CW Functions
From: "wv2b@juno.com" <wv2b@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 16:57:34 GMT
Hi Folks,
I have put CT on my laptop to use for logging during a Dxpedition. I can't seem
to get the CW sending to work. The serial interface seems OK because it causes
dits to send when starting or turning off the computer. I have indicated LPT1
on the CT start menu, and put what I want sent in the programming for the F
keys, but they don't send. What am I not doing, or doing wrong? I also tried
LPT2, etc. but nothing works. Thanks and 73, Duane, WV2B

"Nothing great is ever achieved without enthusiasm."- Ralph Waldo Emerson.