Re: [ct-user] CT for DOS on an HP 200LX

To: Ken Kaplan <wb2art@optonline.net>, CT-User@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT for DOS on an HP 200LX
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:04:13 -0800 (PST)
--- Ken Kaplan <wb2art@optonline.net> wrote:

> Yes, I'm getting that feeling that 'just trying' it would be the best
> approach. I'm quite familiar with command line DOS. There are no floppy
> drives, as this is a Palmtop, so I'll use Laplink or such to get it loaded.

Hi Ken,

I forgot the reset of this discussion. If it has a '386 or better, you can get
the full install package from www.k1ea.com (I think it's 9.89).  You should be
able to run it "floppy-less".  Then just overlay the CT 9.92 CT.EXE file on top
of the old one.  And get the latest country/section files as well.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us