[ct-user] CT help needed

To: "CT" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT help needed
From: "Brad Anbro" <n9en@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:29:12 -0000
Hello all,

I am currently using DOS-based CT, Ver. 8.21 and was
wondering which files I need to update to make the
program "current" for the contests that I operate?

I use the CT program on an older HP workstation PC
computer that has Windows 98SE as an operating
system. An older ham friend of mine made a "DOS
boot-up disk" on a 3-1/2" floppy to allow the program to
start up & key the radio in CW contests. If I don't use
this boot-up disk nd start it up from DOS, the program
won't key the rig. I might add that I made a CW inter-
face that uses LPT1 for keying the rig.

Thank you very much for any help.

73, Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL) [tm]...

E-Mail: n9en@charter.net