Re: [ct-user] CT help needed

To: "Brad Anbro" <n9en@charter.net>,"CT" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT help needed
From: Ed K1EP <k1ep.list@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 06:38:20 -0500
Is there a reason to be using V8 CT?  That is probably at least 10 if
not 15 years old.  The current version is 10.04.01 and is available
for free at www.k1ea.com   It should be no problem to boot up a
computer into DOS with a floppy.  If you are going to store the data
on the hard drive, then the drive should be a FAT file system.