[ct-user] Time calculation CQWW-CW

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Time calculation CQWW-CW
From: "AC0W" <ac0w@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:11:36 -0600
Hank

I believe the default off threshold in CT is 10 minutes. As per Ed's
comments you need to change it to match the contest sponsors requirements.
For CQWW that is 60 minutes. Doing that should correct the problem.

I believe the correct command to set the off time is OFFTHRESHOLD in the
callsign field. My computer with CT is down right now so I can not verify.

Bill
AC0W