Re: [ct-user] Keyboard Overlays

To: CT <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Keyboard Overlays
From: John Desmond <k0tg@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:16:46 -0800 (PST)
Don, AA5AU has keyboard templates made by K7ZUM on his site.

go to: http://www.rttycontesting.com/downloads/downloads.htm and scroll down to
Keyboard Templates.

        * Keyboard Templates
        * Templates created by Ken, K7ZUM in a Microsoft Works file (.xlr
extension)
        * Templates modified for Microsoft Excel by Don, AA5AU
        * Modify these templates, print them and put them on your keyboard to
mark  your F-keys
        * This download is a zipped file containing three templates (one with
.xlr  extension and two with .xls extension)
        * There are two Excel templates for different sized keyboards (the Dell
 template is smaller than the Compaq template)

73, John  K0TG