NA re NAQP & New Features Soon!

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: NA re NAQP & New Features Soon!
From: km9p@akorn.net (Bill Fisher KM9P)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 11:25:43 -0500 (EST)

On 25 Jan 1996, Setzler wrote:

> Will the new version support two radios in a phone test too?

Yes.  Dave has added external relay control via a LPT port.  We will be
working on controlling the mic line with the relay and having the same
functionality as on CW.  Hopefully Dave and Tree will get together and
make a common pin-out for the external relay control.

> Is it able to control two radios, a Top Ten decoder and DVP at the same time?

Sure, if you have enough ports.  I have 4 serial ports and 3 LPT ports in
my computer.  You don't need to have this much hardware, but being in the
computer business... it just isn't a big deal for me.

> Does it work with just one radio and DVP at the same time?

Sure.  But currently the serial ports don't work with the DVPTSR active.
Dave is working (HARD) on his own set of com drivers written in
assembler.  He's also working on faster master.dat support now.

73

Bill, KM9P

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org