Testing NA

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Testing NA
From: k8dd@sun.tir.com (Hank Kohl)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 07:06:53 -0400
At 20:23 06/03/96 -0400, KM9P wrote:

>I suggest that you hook NA up just like you would for a contest.  Hook up
>the radio, TNC, and whatever else you normally use.  Now operate the
>contest.  Make up callsigns to come back to... pass them to other bands...
>spot them on the cluster,

ONLY the calls that are in the local cluster's BADDX file.  Ask your local
sysop what they are.

Other than that, I totally agree with Bill.  Test it at least an hour before
the contest.  A lot of hours before the contest!

73    Hank    K8DD

*/     Hank Kohl  K8DD      k8dd@tir.com
*/     MI-QRP  QRP-ARCI     G-QRP  NorCal
*/     ARRL/LM  QCWA/LM     QCAO/LM

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org