NA 10.04 Problem

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: NA 10.04 Problem
From: Jamuiter@aol.com (Jamuiter@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 21:53:55 -0400
NA User Group

I have trying out NA 10.04 and found out that it crashes as follows:

When I use F8 for a partial call check, the system exits to DOS and this
error message appears (the check was for two letters i.e. KB or K6 etc.);

Error 52 Occured in Module SCR-OVL at address 431A:15

I am using  a 486SX25 with  8 megs memory and with 60 calls in the log.

I tried the same setup with NA 10.03 and it worked without any crashes.

I wonder if anyone else has encountered the problem.

73

Jim W6KXG

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org