[na-user] Mouse Support etc

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Mouse Support etc
From: ROBERT WANDERER <aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us> (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 19:32:26 -0800
I'll go against the grain. For me, mouse support would help me immensely. I'd
use it in lieu of the point and shoot currently necessary to move a call from
the Announce or Band Map windows into the log window.

As to the EDIT, I didn't even know it existed, so obviously I would never have
used it.

Again, not a major thing, but I'd like to see the ability to have two exchanges
(like for Sprint, where most people know by where you put the callsigns
indicates who's staying and who's leaving). Right now I just sequence between
Ins-F4 or F5-F4-F2, but it sure would be easier to have one keystroke do the
job. Or, as I see quite often in other messages, am I missing something?

Oh, yes, one last thing, Dave. Can I bring back the red highlight for REPEAT CQ
instead of the blinking? I have enough problems being mesmerized by the
blinking CAT SYSTEM on my Yaesu FT-1000D! :)

73, Bob AA0CY

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org