[na-user] Mouse Support etc

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Mouse Support etc
From: Bill Fisher KM9P <km9p@contesting.com> (Bill Fisher KM9P)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 17:59:29 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, ROBERT WANDERER wrote:

> I'll go against the grain. For me, mouse support would help me immensely. I'd
> use it in lieu of the point and shoot currently necessary to move a call from
> the Announce or Band Map windows into the log window.

The point of a "GOOD" logging program should be to maximize score.  If you
are looking for a program that has cute stuff like mouse support then you
aren't looking for a program that maximizes score.  You are looking for
the one that maximizes "cuteness".

I was one of the first beta testers of CT (version 3.X I believe).  One of
the things that Kenny said to me early on is that if my suggestion didn't
increase my score then don't bother.  I've tried to keep that in mind ever
since.

73

Bill, N4VJ / K4AAA

--