[na-user] SS Database

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] SS Database
From: Russ Connors <aa2gs@isoc.net> (Russ Connors)
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 18:37:37 -0500
The use of these databases really is ridiculous and for me changes the nature
of the "contest". The contest becomes who has the best database...not the best
antenna and ears. Makes me want to go find something else to do w/ my time.

Maybe someone can design a contest where having a computer isn't a benefit.

Russ  AA2GS