[na-user] NA Latest

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA Latest
From: N5RP <perring@texas.net> (N5RP)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 14:56:39 +0000
Played around in WPX this weekend, and had to use CT latest version when I
remembered the new points structure. Upgraded my CT from the web page just
before the contest start.

Before the contest, I firstly tried to download the latest NA up-files, but
could not remember my password so as to gain access.

I have E-mailed a request for a password refresher, but no response as yet.
Until then, reverting back to the CT commands structure and finger moving
sure makes for memory tugs between the headphones.

Just so I know, .......... What do I do?
Phone, send money, what ?
in order to move upward from my current version NA 10.35 ?

I'll gladly do whatever so as to stay current.
I guess I have been riding a free horse with getting my updates these past
many months.

N5RP