[na-user] 2nd Radio QSOs

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] 2nd Radio QSOs
From: JBaumgarte@aol.com (JBaumgarte@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:38:47 EST
In a message dated 11/23/99 2:08:52 PM Central Standard Time,
dap14@daimlerchrysler.com writes:

<<
 I got really annoyed during this last SS CW with my setup.  With my bifocals
 (its a bitch getting old...), I had to wear my glasses down on my nose in
order
 to see the radio clearly.  As a result I had to tilt my head rearward to be
able
 to read the CHECK PARTIAL window near the top of the screen.  My main setup
has
 a NEC 4FG 15" monitor parked on a shelf just above the FT-1000D.  I really
need
 a smaller monitor, or else at least remove the swivel base from the monitor.
 Maybe we can fix this in software - make NA run in an optional 50 line mode
with
 the program window in the lower half of the screen.

Dave,

I had a pair of "computer glasses" made to get away from the tilting head
(sore neck) syndrome.  About 1/2 unit less than usual reading strength
(screen is further away) in the entire lens but with all the other needed
weaknesses corrected in full.  Gotta be careful when you get up and start
walking around!

John
N0IJ