[na-user] 2nd Radio QSOs

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] 2nd Radio QSOs
From: Joe L Blackwell <aa4nn@juno.com> (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:46:11 -0500
de Joe, AA4NN
Pehaps you meant two RIGS in a SOAB, rather than two computers in a SOAB.
no?
Why two computers in a SO operation?  It's beyond me.  Gotta think about
that !
But, hey, in a 160 contest, two radios would be a must if one wanted to
score with a CQ station and a S&P station.  After all, a single band gets
mighty lonesome after a while.
Good to have a front-end-saver in those circumstances.
73, de Joe AA4NN