[na-user] Rig control puzzle

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Rig control puzzle
From: Hank Kohl K8DD <k8dd@arrl.net> (Hank Kohl K8DD)
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 14:40:56 -0400
There is a little program I found a few years ago called CHECKIRQ.COM that
will usually reports COM ports and IRQ's correctly.  About the best one
I've
found is QAPLUS diagnostic program - it will tell you if you have the
I/O address' and IRQ's set up the way you think you do.  All of this is,
of course, when you come up to a DOS or COMMAND prompt and do not run the
Windows GUI (3.1, 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 etc) if that is what you have
installed
on the hard drive.

73    Hank    K8DD