[na-user] Modes (Too many for ARRL 10)

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Modes (Too many for ARRL 10)
From: Bob NX5M <nx5m@alpha1.net> (Bob NX5M)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:02:03 -0500
v10.49 (also noticed same in 10.43)
ARRL 10m Contest- CTRL-F1/F2 toggles through 4 modes (CW, SSB, FSK, FM)
in the logging window.
Score window only shows CW and SSB......as it should.
I logged a qso on FSK and it credited it to the CW line while FM directs
to SSB.
Writelog:  Produced qsos logged as RTY, FM, SSB, CW.....IF that is the
way they were logged.
My concern, not really for myself because I closely watch what I am
doing, is that someone may log a qso on the wrong mode...the invalid
mode.  No, the radio is not interfaced with the computer and yes, that
would eliminate the possibility of an error.
Is there a fix for this?

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/