[na-user] NA, QRZ CD-ROM and Hyperlog

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA, QRZ CD-ROM and Hyperlog
From: John Lindmeier" <lindmeie@bellatlantic.net (John Lindmeier)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:55:02 -0500
HI Are,

When you exit na, and press the "W" key, ha produces several files on the
disk.  Among these files is an ADIF file.  So, if Hyperlog an import an ADIF
file, your all set.

BTW - I tried using the NAU program to export my log to a .RES file and keep
getting a zero bite file.  Amyone else have this problem??  Is there a fix
??  I am using 10.50.

Thanks,

John - WA3KPP