[na-user] NAQSL

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NAQSL
From: don.chisholm@home.com (don.chisholm@home.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 02:05:40 +0100
In 10+ years of hamming (and thousands of contest and DX QSO's) I have never
sent out one QSL card - I have never even owned one!

I am turning over a new leaf - I have a printer, labels, and NAQSL utility,
and the whole week before Field Day off of work.

I have printed (sorted) labels for the 2001 WPX CW contest.  As soon as I
actually get some cards, I will be ready to send these cards to the bureau.

Here's the glich:

When tagging QSO's by "QSL Bureau" it seems that S5 and 9A are not tagged.
It's no big deal - I can tag them by country with a few keystrokes.
However, I wouldn't know QSL Bureau protocol if it clunked me over the head.
Is there not any S5 or 9A bureau, or is NAQSL confused?  Or am I confused?

I am using version 10.52.

Don
WX3M

Don Chisholm