[NA-User] Screen Colours

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Screen Colours
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com (Jimk8mr@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:06:51 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/01 1:56:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dap14@daimlerchrysler.com writes:

>  We'll look into making the mults color adjustable, however this has a
>  number of impacts.  The color choices are stored in the NA.CFG file, so we
>  need to make room for more color data.  Plus, we'll have to modify the
>  "pick colors" table in CONFIG.EXE since it fills the screen right now.  One
>  option might be to hard code another less important color (like perhaps the
>  opening screens?) into NA and allow use that color for the mult color.

If you are reconsidering screen colors, might it be possible to give
different colors to "Radio 1" and "Radio 2" , and perhaps "Stereo", in the
presently red bar above the logging field?  It would be nice to have those
stand out by color, not just by text.

73  -  Jim   K8MR