[NA-User] No auto split op?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] No auto split op?
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 29 Oct 2001 06:45:29 -0800
Oops. Big oops.

Jim is absolutely correct.  The problem comes in when people type "QSX UP" or
"QSX UP 5" instead of "QSX 7223" in the comment field.

I should know better...too early...

Anyway, if the QSX info is utilized, the data should be parsed well enough to
recognize whether the <TX FREQ> part is a valid frequency.  If invalid, CT
seems to scan all the way to the timestamp (which follows the QSX info) and
jams that into VFO-B.  Makes for interesting VFO-B settings.

Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com