[NA-User] Error writing log to file

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Error writing log to file
From: john-k1rc@juno.com (john-k1rc@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:57:22 -0500
Hi all,

Hope everyone enjoyed the CW test. I did,
in spite of the flu. Blocked ears make for a
great CW filter.....

Meanwhile, after the test, I tried to output
the log data and ran into an error.
I'm using NA 10.54.

The configuration was:
QRP allband 5W, no radio control, keyer on,
TNC off, DVK off Rotator off,  network off.

This is the error:
" Error 53 occured in module 1054 at
address 190D:4887
Hit any key to return to System.prn -QSO # "

The bad files in the output directory are the
 .PRN (empty) and  .LOG (partial header info only).

All the other output files seem to be ok.
I checked the .QDF file with NAU but didn't see
anything obvious.

Any ideas as to how I can correct the problem?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks es 73,
John K1RC
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!