[NA-User] Thanks Dave!

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Thanks Dave!
From: wd4ahz@gte.net (Ron Wetjen)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:16:17 +0000
Dave, just wanted to say thank you for your continued support of the
Florida QSO Party in NA!

After Saturday's break, I read all kinds of "bug reports" from CT and
Writelog users (such as not allowing one to log the county abbreviations
- new "bug" introduced this year ... I think it worked fine in the past)
... but NA keeps right on ticking!  One CT user even suggested we
address the "work around" in the rules ... NOT!

Sure, some other programs might have all these neat features that NA
doesn't ... but if the darn thing doesn't work correctly ... what's the
use?

NA - the "official" paper log to electronic log converter of the Florida
QSO Party!

73, Ron  WD4AHZ  (CW op of NJ4M in FQP)