[NA-User] Thanks Dave!

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Thanks Dave!
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:32:17 -0400
I would like to second that

Kevin (N4KM) and I used NA once again in our effort as K4FCG/M

NA seemed to work great all weekend long - my only quesiotn to Ron/Dan is
how do we handle VE1OP who sent MAR as an exchange - do we want to edit the
multiplier file or just plug in the default, or what do you want to see?

NA was the first software to support the FQP and continues from what we see
to be the best, thanks Dave!

By preloading the QDF files for all the counties when we left and crossed
into a new county it was as easy as

Alt X
NA HIL -NOW

and hit F1

mebbe 5 seconds to 10 seconds down time depending on if it was dark or not
and I couldn't see the keyboard :-)

Close to 2,000 QSOs from 35 counties...NA worked good!

73,

Jim, K4OJ
(w/N4KM ====> K4FCG/M)