Fw: [NA-User] NO CW 10.57

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [NA-User] NO CW 10.57
From: k7qq@netzero.net (Rex Maner)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 02:22:49 -0000
I Used ver 10.57 with my Kenwood TS-870  and experienced no problem at all
on and old DOS  / WIN 3.1        machine at FD.   NO help from this area.
I did have to reload the program for some reason I lost the NA.EXE and
Config files.  This was after running several contacts in the RAC last
wkend.

 Rex