[NA-User] Running NA 1057 in Windows 2000 Pro.

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Running NA 1057 in Windows 2000 Pro.
From: KG8GW@aol.com (KG8GW@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:55:42 EST
I have read many of the archive messages about the CW sounding flakey (K5IID)
when trying to run NA in Windows 2000, XP etc.  I am experiencing the same
situation.

I note in the keyer set up that paddle sidetone and message sidetone are
locked on and cannot be changed.  Has anyone else experienced this situation.

My real question is can NA, including rig keying be successfully run in
Windows 2000?  Any help will be appreciated .
73
Ron Bolen, KG8GW

multipart/alternative
  text/html