Re: [NA-User] Issue with KG4 calls in SS

To: wd4ahz@gte.net, na-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] Issue with KG4 calls in SS
From: JBaumgarte@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:12:56 EST
In a message dated 11/17/2003 12:01:29 PM Central Standard Time,
wd4ahz@gte.net writes:

> Anyone else have KG4 calls come up defaulted to VI?
>
> Wonder if I used a "bad" section file when I changed NWT to NT!  The
> default was correct once when I worked a station in Gitmo, and close
> when we worked KG4's in VA!
>
> Ron

I believe the two letter KG4's ARE in Gitmo, but the latest sections.mlt
directs all KG4's there.  Dave, would it be possible for the prompt in these
situations (KL7, KH6, KG4, VE, etc.) to set the cursor at the beginning of the
field instead of the end so that you could just type over the incorrect
default?
Now you have to back up and then re-type. Who knows when VE's will be allowed
to carry their out of zone calls to new homes??

73
John, N0IJ