Re: [NA-User] Issue with KG4 calls in SS

To: na-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] Issue with KG4 calls in SS
From: Ron Wetjen <wd4ahz@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:44:43 -0500
JBaumgarte@aol.com wrote:

> I believe the two letter KG4's ARE in Gitmo

Yes they are ... I did work a 2X2 KG4, who gave me VI as his section. Took a couple milliseconds before I clued in ... been a while since I worked a non KP2 VI mult in a contest!

> but the latest sections.mlt directs all KG4's there.

I thought this was fixed a while ago, since I don't remember seeing this behavior recently. That's why I thought I might have used a messed up section file (or I might have messed it up) when I changed NWT to NT. Guess not, if others had the same problem.

Ron