Re: [NA-User] Using NA with Web Spots

To: <togburn@wwbt.com>, <NA-USER@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] Using NA with Web Spots
From: "Robert Pack (NX5M)" <nx5m@txcyber.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:25:55 -0600
I am using DxTelnet for the internet packet.  I have a dedicated internet
machine along with 5 computers in a network used only for running NA.
You can use a null modem cable from a com port on the internet machine to a
com port on the logging computer.  Be sure you set up NA so that the port on
the logging machine is set to LOCAL TNC.
I have not done this with windows telnet so maybe someone else would know if
and how that works.
IF you need more info you can contact me direct.

Good luck!
Bob NX5M