Qkgscr H_y_d_r_0_c_0_d_0_n_e: Simple, Secure and Discreet

To: "isaac trombley" <k9jy@contesting.com>
Subject: Qkgscr H_y_d_r_0_c_0_d_0_n_e: Simple, Secure and Discreet
From: "nickolas trebil" <estmeyer@codehot.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:08:40 +0900
schoo  vanyo pterophorus

Get The Most Popular Med,ications Now!

They got Vi.co.din, X.@nax, and V.aliu.m..and other popular products..

It's private, fast, and safe. (To exclude yourself from future 0ffers,
please go visit our we_bpage)

P  http://eu.info.groupshopper.com/abc/large/

Mr. Robinson worked in an office. Every morning he had breakfast with his
wife at half-past seven, read his newspaper, drank a cup of coffee and then
left his house at 8 o'clock to go to catch his train to town.One morning he
was still sitting comfortably at the breakfast table and reading his
newspaper at five minutes past eight. He did not seem to be in a hurry and
asked his wife for another cup of coffee."Another cup?" she asked. "But
aren't you going to the office today? have you got a holiday?""The office?"
he said and looked up from his newspaper very surprised. "I thought that I
was at the office!"
One day a Frenchman went to visit his English friend. When he came up to
his friend's house, a big dog ran out and began to bark at him. The
Frenchman was frightened and stopped. At that moment the Englishman came out
and saw his friend. "Don't be afraid!" he said. "Don't you know the proverb
'Barking dogs don't bite'?" "Oh,yes" was the quick answer. "I know the
proverb, and you know the proverb, but, does the dog know the proverb?"
horaco9taoi`sta02inconcusamente,valioso triza.