Aialku here is the Rx informati0n you re.quested

To: "steven croteau" <mailarch@contesting.com>
Subject: Aialku here is the Rx informati0n you re.quested
From: "derick chou" <rosakarterxche@vettelover.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:38:02 +0400
murphy  koszykowki malolat

We are your your convenient, safe and private online source for FDA
a,p`p`roved P^harmacy prescriptions.

Help relieve your pain V~ico.din

Go to our site for more information, so we can help you with all your
prescription needs.

D J http://i.info.homemen.com/abc/big/

if you dont want to get more em-ails from us:
http://vbd.info.homemen.com/abc/bigger/rf.html

A man walked into a bar and ordered a glass of white wine. He took a sip of
the wine, then tossed the remainder into the bartender's face. Before the
bartender could recover from the surprise, the man began weeping. "I'm
sorry," he said. "I'm really sorry. I keep doing that to bartenders. I can't
tell you how embarrassing it is to have a compulsion like this." Far from
being angry, the bartender was sympathetic. Before long, he was suggesting
that the man see an analyst about his problem. "I happen to have the name of
a psychoanalyst," the bartender said. "My brother and my wife have both been
treated by him, and they say he's as good as they get."Six months later, the
man was back. "Did you do what I suggested?" the bartender asked, serving a
glass of white wine."I certainly did," the man said. "I've been seeing the
psychoanalyst twice a week." He took a sip of the wine, then he threw the
remainder into the bartender's face. The flustered bartender wiped his face
with a towel. "The doctor doesn't seem to be doing you any good," he
sputtered. "On the contrary," the man claimed, "he's done me world of good."
"But you threw the wine in my face again!" the bartender exclaimed. "Yes,"
the man replied. "But it doesn't embarrass me anymore."
A guy sits down in a Cafe' and asks for the hot chili. The waitress says,
"The guy next to you got the last bowl.¡± He looks over and sees that the
guy's finished his meal, but the chili bowl is still full. He says, "Are you
going to eat that?¡± The other guy says, "No. Help yourself.¡± He takes it
and starts to eat it. When he gets about half way down, his fork hits
something. He looks down sees a dead mouse in it, and he pukes!the chili
back into the bowl. The other guy says, "That's about as far as I got, too."
balom9gotowych02deratyzacja,entriesdzierzawic.