RE: [NA-User] TS830, NA, & WIN98

To: "David A. Pruett" <k8cc@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: [NA-User] TS830, NA, & WIN98
From: "Hoeft, Roger V" <roger.hoeft@intergraph.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:59:16 -0600
Dave,

Never thought to try NA on the XP (pro) side.  Seems to work OK for now.  I
do have a separate, partitioned drive for WIN98, but my techie can't seem to
find the right drivers for the operating system - since WIN 98 is no longer
supported by either Microsoft or HP/Compaq.

Are there any caveats out there in NA land that I should be aware of when
running NA in a "Command Prompt" window on XP pro?

Thanks again.  Barring any meltdowns I should be up and running for ARRL 160
this weekend.

73,

        Roger ...
        KA9EKJ