Re: [NA-User] NA crash course for FD

To: <k8bb@comcast.net>, <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [NA-User] NA crash course for FD
From: "Chuck Lewis" <clewis@knology.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 18:11:39 -0500
Don,

I'll hunt for the cheatsheet I made once, and if I can find it in digital
form I'll send it. But why are you networking for FD? ARRL only requires
dupe sheets, and as long as they're separated by band/mode, you can run the
stations independently. Unless there's some other reason, it sure seems like
a lot of trouble. There are no mults, so moving a stn. to another band
doesn't gain much, either. Just curious!

If I find the cue card only on paper, I can scan it and send as an
attachment if that would help.

Chuck, N4NM
(I'll be @ K4BFT 20/80CW)