Re: [NA-User] PAQSO Party VE changes

To: Jim Stahl <jimk8mr@aol.com>, na-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [NA-User] PAQSO Party VE changes
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 02:25:41 -0400
Jim,

New .CRT files are not necessary for this change. In the PA QSO Party, NA get's its multiplier info from multiplier (.mlt) files, which are simple ASCII text files which can be easily edited with a text editor like Windows Notepad.

PAQP participants outside of PA using NA get their multiplier info from the file PACTY.MLT, which as the filename suggests contains PA county info. This file does not need to be changed as it contains only PA counties and so it is not affected by the recent rule change.

PAQP participants inside PA using NA get their multiplier info from the file PAQSO.MLT. This file contains PA county information, plus section and VE province information. I'll update this file to the new rules and get it posted on the Datom Engineering web site (http:www.datomonline.com) in a day or two. I'll post an announcement here on the reflector so people will know the updated file is available.

Thanks for the reminder.

73, Dave Pruett, K8CC