[RFI] Monitor RFI questions

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Monitor RFI questions
From: Jon Ogden <jono@enteract.com> (Jon Ogden)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:19:04 -0600
on 1/31/00 4:13 PM, MZAVATSKY@FAIR1.FAIRFIELD.EDU at
MZAVATSKY@FAIR1.FAIRFIELD.EDU wrote:

> I was wondering if anybody knows anything about the new Flat monitors ?
> are they better and do they emit alot of garbage like the regular monitors?

I don't know about them all that much, but in my shack, I have a laptop with
an LCD display in addition to a regular machine with a regular display.  I
NEVER have RFI from the LCD nor does RF bother the LCD.  I would suppose
that the same is true with the flat panels since they are the same
technology.

73,

Jon
KE9NA