[RFI] Computer monitors that are RFI quiet

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Computer monitors that are RFI quiet
From: Bill Coleman AA4LR <aa4lr@radio.org> (Bill Coleman AA4LR)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:02:22 -0400
On 6/12/00 6:42 PM, Randy----WX5L at wx5l@home.com wrote:

>I have 3 NEC MultiSync XE17's and none produce any birdies whatsoever.
>I was foolish and bought a Dell 17" and now it's up on the top shelf. It was
>full of harmonics.

One of the things that propelled me to the Macintosh years ago was the
high quality of the hardware. All equipment meets or exceeds FCC type B
certification. I've never had an RFI problem from Apple equipment.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr@radio.org
Quote: "Boot, you transistorized tormentor! Boot!"
            -- Archibald Asparagus, VeggieTales

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/rfi