[RFI] Computer RFI problem

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Computer RFI problem
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:22:54 -0500
3. The Staples rebate center may lose your rebate, and require
   several weeks of telephone phone calls and emails to finally
   receive it.

This happened to me.  At one point, I think they were just
waiting for me to give up.  I did finally receive the rebate.
FWIW, it's the only problem I've had with the rebate center,
but caveat emptor.

The monitor works fine, and it is definately quieter than the
old piece of junk I was using.  I should have replaced it a
long time ago.  Thanks for the pointer.

-Kirk  K4RO