[RFI] RFI resistant telephones

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RFI resistant telephones
From: wb3fsr@comcast.net (Peter's Mail)
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 11:53:50 -0500
Jim.

I purchased mine about a year and a half ago.....

Prior to putting the Panasonics in place I had tried many filters to no
avail.  Including - Verizon adding filters at the NID.

I would always look at the potential of other devices on the phone lines
rectifying the signal.  IE answering machines - Fax etc.

I have no info regarding a design change in the Panasonics - It would be
nice if we had that info...  I've spoken to at least five other hams
that have tried the Panasonics within the last year with great success.

YMMV

73

REN WB3FSR

Pro