[RFI] LCD Monitors

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] LCD Monitors
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:16:23 -0400
I recently lost my hamshack LCD monitor in a lightning storm. While at Circuit City last week, I saw a Liquid Vision 15" monitor for $249.95 with a $50 mail-in rebate. In side-by-side comparison with other flat panel displays costing up to $200 more, I thought the Liquid Vision display was noticeably superior. I bought one and took it home, with misgivings about RFI (see, I got it in) from the little switching power supply, but to my delight none are audible. I'm really sold on LCDs for hamshack use, and at least the prices are starting to get reasonable.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated August 4.
123 stations were added or updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm