Re: [RFI] Formal RFI complaint to the FCC

To: ka5s@earthlink.net, rfi@contesting.com, vfair@innova.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] Formal RFI complaint to the FCC
From: STRutledge@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:06:46 EST
You might have a long wait on this one.  The FCC has a long list of issues to
deal with.  Leaky CATV systems come to mind.  In my 20 plus years with a USG
agency that operated a public safety radio system, we were only able to get
the FCC to respond ONCE to interference problems.  Their priority, when I
retired, was interference to our Air Traffic Control system.

However, this is much easier for them to deal with as they only have to write
a letter to the manufacturer.

I wish you luck.

Steve, N4JQQ