[RFI] BPL in Canada

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] BPL in Canada
From: "knesbitt" <knesbitt@nucleus.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 21:40:39 -0700

http://www.amperion.com/press.asp?pid=94

>It appears that the power utility in Sault Ste Marie,
>PUC Inc, is about to install a trial BPL system with
>full deployment just as soon as they can make it
>happen.
>
>73 Roger
>VE3ZI

Yes its too bad. I have seen little response from our I.C. (equiv. of the
FCC) on this matter. Which begs the question, where the hell is RAC in all
this? Why has it not mounted a similiar campaign to the ARRL's. Did they
think they swine were going to stay south of the border?

K, Nesbitt,  VE6IV

---