Re: [RFI] Better Balanced BPL story

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Better Balanced BPL story
From: CliffHazen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:29:49 EST
We need to remember who our opponent is with BPL, the local power company,
either private or public.  Either wields extensive local political and economic
clout.  They contribute well paying jobs to the local economy,  buy large
amounts of supplies locally and buy advertising in the local newspapers and on
the
air time with radio/tv stations.  Most employ more people than there are
amateur radio operators in the service area.  Many employ a well educated
public
relations department.
They get their message out, paid for by the rate payers.

Cliff N7HIY